Monday, February 23, 2009

Deep Sorry

My breath is like a poisonous and corosive soul
My word looks like honey for the thirsty slave
But actually, it tastes like a gall
With tongue that is seductive

I know that this is true
Really clear like a crystal of blue
Which shine like a sundown
Deep beneath in the abyss of ocean

But
I wish I could be the better person
In front of all the human race
But this is what I am
I am just an ordinary kind of person
Who can only try the best

So sorry if my word will stab you like a sword
That separate your life from your soma
But I hope THOU forgive me, My LORD
Because of my filthy stoma
Which will hurt my beloved
Maybe till he feel the comma

For the stranger out there, who has become my brother now, thx for everything.
God bless u like He does to me and be with you like He always be with me

No comments:

Search box