Sunday, December 28, 2008

Because I invited my friend from far far away, so i post it in English

yeah, i know, this kinda weird, but believe me, i just try to add some more friend in one way or another, especially from another country
so when they asked me, "whts ur hobby?" one of my answers is blogging, and maybe if she or he want to pay his/her interest on it, i will give my blog's url, n i just dont want to make them puzzled because my strange language, thts y i want to post one of my blog content in english

so whts the story tday? idk, maybe my xperience when i chatted with another people in somewhere else? To galz and guys, and even the bi, gay, n lesbian, ive experienced all kind of this human.

I told u, tht every single person tht i chatted with is normal, i mean not their sex orientation but their conversation with me,like hobby, homeland, occupation, wht do u up to, n many of them always talk bout sex.

I knew their culture so ive prepared myself to face it so i wouldnt influenced by their culture and habits

Ive got atheist person too. tht not make me confused becuz i know that was normal for them, i mean normal for a people that live in secularity. When i asked them, y do u bcome an atheist? Easily, they answer me with a simple question, n i thought, that was a normal reason. Like, because if there was God in our life, then it would be no hardship, war, starvation, n disaster. Poverty and all of the economic and social crisis. Although, i know thts true but they cant make it as their reason, i cant insist them to agree with me bcuz i really did try but they keep on their beliefs. So I cant go on.

wht bout their life? Especially, because i chatted with the people tht live in developed country, so they live in wealthiness. Trust me, in America, a 16 years old boy can be a mechanic n buy his own racing car, but again, i wasnt amazed just because of that, but the only thing that can make me amazed was... ok i couldnt find it, because maybe there is many differences between those countries and mine n i dont think tht i will be surprised just bcuz those differences, except the people that can make me think twice bout my principle bout their attitude. The principle of mine which claims that the people there are rude, impolite, unfriendly, and hate sharing with others. But ive already got rid of it although the remains is still in my thought.

the developing country? i guess ive never talked to them, maybe because its rare if a people in developing country can make their own conversation with others. yeah, im that person in the rareness.

So wht else? Oh yeah, ive got a great pal too, damn right he can dance n hes become one of my inspiration. His name is Erik Renz. Although, he rarely offline in his msn, but i always try to communicate with him through myspace and msn or comment on his vid. I watch his vid too so i can make some new moves frm tht and maybe one day i can post my own vid online just like him.

The girl? Owh really, the girl there, most of them just like a hot, sexy, macho, guy. Maybe rare of them that judge a guy from the inside and most of them is rude too, so i prefer leaving that kind of girl alone. But there is a girl that really nice to me. Shes a fashion designer from finland and shes really honest bout her english skill. shes just like me, can write in english quite well but hate speak in english face to face especially to the foreigner

Ok, maybe thts all for tonight, and maybe one day i will make my posting again in english. Good night everyone, sweet dream or maybe good afternoon for people mostly in america, have a nice day

No comments:

Search box